Back in early September, it was reported that Apple had been preparing to seed testing partners with the firmware update, ahead of the public release of iOS 8. It seems as though the update was seeded and now we have some details on what it fixes.
- Phone: Addresses bugs with call forwarding and freezing when accessing visual voicemail
- Keyboard: Fixes an issue with keypad not appearing to enter iCloud Keychain verification codes
- Safari: Fixes a problem with videos occasionally not playing
- Sharing: Fixes AirDrop support for Passbook passes
- VPN: Addresses an issue with installing VPN profiles
It's likely that the update will also address other problems that users of iOS 8 have faced. A release date is not yet known; however, you can follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.