The updated software introduces numerous new features including the ability to record video from your iOS device, see recording previews, save action templates, batch export and more.
Here's a look at what's new...
More options for recording
● iOS recording: Your iPhone and iPad screens can now be recorded right into ScreenFlow, just like your iSight camera. Create stunning App previews—with touch callouts that mimic finger gestures.
● Recording Preview: Quickly confirm you're in shot and you've got the right angle. Recording Preview shows you what's being recorded along with elapsed recording time.
● Native support for MPEG Transport Stream/AVCHD file format: Bring your higher-end Sony, Panasonic and other HD camcorder files directly into ScreenFlow with no conversion necessary.
● Set recording frame rate: Set the optimal frame rate for your recordings before you start, to improve efficiency and decrease overall file size.
Timesaving, powerful editing features:
● Streamlined new actions: New Snapback Actions allow you to revert your video state with just a click. With Action Templates, you can choose from a default list of actions and save your own favorite actions.
● Direct access to iPhoto and iTunes Library: Get access to iPhoto and iTunes libraries directly from the ScreenFlow Media Library.
● Improved media handling: Implementation of Telestream Media Framework (TMF) provides smoother playback of your media in the ScreenFlow timeline.
● Touch callouts: Create callouts that mimic finger gestures (press, punch, swipe) to help guide the attention on your screencasts.
● Now includes Wipe Transition Pack!: A collection of 20 wipe transitions. View samples.
● PLUS: Rolling edits, SRT import, color labels on clips, add marker while recording, clip-based markers, one-click clean up of sources not used.
Exciting new export and sharing options:
● Efficient batch export: Save loads of time by exporting multiple files to the same settings simultaneously.
● Publish to Wistia: Quickly save your screencasts on your Wistia account with just a few clicks.
● App Preview export option: This new export option ensures your file adheres to Apple’s specifications for Preview on the Mac App Store.
● Save a local copy: Ensure you always have a local copy of your published projects when publishing to one of ScreenFlow’s integrated destinations.
Users can upgrade to ScreenFlow 5 for $34. New users can purchase the software for $99 at the link below...