Starbucks updated their mobile app today to provide select users with access to a Mobile Order and Pay program. Customers in the Portland area can now pre-order Starbucks favorites from within the app to be ready for pickup at a nearby location.
The app also brought back the ability to browse Starbuck's menu.
The Starbucks app for iPhone is the quickest, easiest way to pay for your coffee—no wallet necessary. The app is completely redesigned with an improved interface, a more personal dashboard experience, digital tipping and other great features, including easy access to our loyalty program, My Starbucks Rewards.
What's New In This Version:
We’re Unveiling Changes We Think You’ll Love.
· The Menu is back!
· Quickly browse and search our Mobile Menu to find more than 150 food and beverage items.
· You can also find nutrition information on the Mobile Menu. (When available)
· Mobile Order and Pay available in Portland, Oregon!
· Now, customers in the Portland area can order Starbucks favorites from within the app and your order will be ready at your favorite Starbucks store.
· Fully customize your drinks right from the app.
· This feature is beta testing in the Portland area. Keep your eyes peeled as we roll out more cities.
· This update also addresses various bugs and stability issues for iOS 8.
You can download Starbucks from the App Store for free.