iOS SDK 8.2 provides support for developing iOS apps. The SDK is packaged with a complete set of tools, compilers, and frameworks for creating apps for iOS and OS X. The tools include the Xcode IDE and the Instruments analysis tool, among many others.
With this software, you can develop apps for iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 8. It now includes WatchKit, a framework for developing Apple Watch apps. You can test your apps using the included iOS Simulator. iOS SDK 8.2 requires a Mac computer running OS X v10.9.3 (Mavericks) or later.
Issues Fixed in Beta 2
● Siri support for Singapore English was disabled in the previous beta.
● Clicking on a notification's icon/body in the watch window does not launch the main app in iOS Simulator.
● When you click Build and Run it doesn't launch the watch window.
● The custom sash color for notification controllers does not currently appear in Interface Builder but does in iOS Simulator.
● Installing WatchKit apps may stop working in iOS Simulator.
● The WKInterfaceController method addMenuItemWithImage:title:action: does not work in iOS Simulator.
● Additional keyboards, including 3rd party keyboards, may not appear in Safari, Maps, or 3rd party apps in iOS Simulator.
Developers can download the beta firmware from the link below...