The Safari 8.0.2 update is recommended for all OS X Yosemite users and contains improvements to usability, stability, and security.
● Fixes an issue that could prevent history from syncing across devices if iCloud Drive is not on
● Fixes an issue that could prevent a saved password from being autofilled after two devices are added to iCloud Keychain
● Improves the performance of WebGL graphics on Retina displays
● Allows users to import usernames and password from Firefox
● Fixes a rare issue in which some users were unable to access Safari after installing the 8.0.1 update
For detailed information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222