Instantly reach the people in your life—for free. Messenger is just like texting, but you don't have to pay for every message (it works with your data plan).
● Not just for Facebook friends: Message people in your phone book and just enter a phone number to add a new contact.
● Group chats: Create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
● Photos and videos: Shoot videos and snap selfies or other photos right from the app and send them with one tap.
● Free calls: Talk as long as you want, even with people in other countries. (Calls are free over Wi-Fi. Otherwise, standard data charges apply.)
● Bring your conversations to life with stickers.
● Preview your camera roll photos and videos without leaving the conversation--then choose the perfect ones to send.
● Record voice messages when you have more to say.
● Know when people have seen your messages.
● Forward messages or photos to people who weren't in the conversation.
● Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them.
● Turn on location to let people know when you're nearby.
● See who's available on Messenger and who's active on Facebook.
● Turn off notifications when you're working, sleeping or just need a break.
● Stay logged in so you never miss a message.
What's New In This Version:
Save photos and videos in the app to your Camera Roll.
You can download Facebook Messenger from the App Store for free.