Draw incorporates your favorite vector drawing tools and features from Adobe Ideas into a streamlined, modern interface. You can still draw lines, shapes, and freeform illustrations and with ten drawing layers and a photo layer, you’re not just outlining ideas. And when you’re back at your desk, Creative Cloud connectivity makes it easy to apply finishing touches in Illustrator CC or Photoshop CC.
CAPTURE AND EXPLORE IDEAS ANYWHERE
• Draw with five expressive vector pens and an eraser.
• Customize drawing tools for opacity, size, and color.
• Add complexity, depth, and dimension to your art with up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each drawing.
• Capture inspiring shapes with Adobe Shape CC*—such as graffiti, type from vintage signs, even your own sketchbook—and bring those ideas into Draw as vector outlines that can be scale, colored, and filled.
• Work with color themes captured with Adobe Color CC. Choose from thousands of themes on the Adobe Color service.
• Use images from multiple sources—including royalty-free assets from Creative Cloud Market—for reference or as part of your composition.
• Import existing Adobe Ideas files into Draw to continue your creative work.
• Organize your drawings into projects that can be published to your Behance portfolio.
DRAW WITH PRECISION AND CONTROL
• Easily work with whole or parts of your drawing using layer controls, including the ability to duplicate, merge, flip and scale, and define layer opacity.
• Zoom up to 6400% into your vector artwork without losing any detail.
• Use Adobe Slide*—or the built in Touch Slide* digital ruler—to create perfectly straight lines, beautiful geometric shapes, and French curves that can be scaled, traced, colored, and filled.
• Draw with pressure-sensitive pens*, including Adobe Ink, Adonit Jot Touch styluses, Wacom styluses and Pencil by 53.
TAKE YOUR WORK FURTHER
• Send drawings to your desktop as vectors in Illustrator, or use them for reference and incorporate them into other designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Post a work in progress from Draw to Behance and get feedback right inside Draw, or publish a finished product directly to your Behance portfolio.
• Drawings are always backed up and synced across devices using Creative Cloud.
WHAT'S NEW IN THIS VERSION:
● EYE DROPPER
Sample colors with ease and accuracy using this familiar selection tool.
● iPHONE SUPPORT
Draw is now available on iPhone—with optimized UI elements that look great on the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus larger screens.
● EXPANDED STYLUS SUPPORT
Draw with precision using Pencil by FiftyThree and Wacom styluses on the iPad.
● AUTO SAVE
Don’t lose your work; drawings are saved to Projects automatically.
● SHAPE ENHANCEMENTS
We’ve made it easier to see and select the Shapes you want.
● BUG FIXES
We’ve improved overall stability and performance.
You can download Adobe Illustrator Draw from the App Store for free.