We’ve all been there…you’re logging into your email and you panic because you’ve forgotten your password. After racking your brain for what feels like hours, it finally comes to you. Phew! Today, we’re hoping to make that process lessanxiety-inducing by introducing on-demand passwords, which are texted to your mobile phone when you need them. You no longer have to memorize a difficult password to sign in to your account - what a relief!
How to Setup:
1) Sign in to your Yahoo.com account.
2) Click on your name at the top right corner to go to your account information page.
3) Select “Security” in the left bar.
4) Click on the slider for “On-demand passwords” to opt-in.
5) Enter your phone number and Yahoo will send you a verification code.
6) Enter the code and voila!
And the next time you sign-in, Yahoo will send a password to your phone when you need it to log in. On-demand passwords is currently available for U.S. users only; however, it will likely be expanded to other countries if successful.