Chan Xin was able to capture the essence of his 15 minute try-on appointment at the Apple Store, IFC Mall, Central, Hong Kong. You can also see the demo loop that Apple has running on the smartwatches.
I spoke to the Specialist all the way within the 15 minutes and we did have a very pleasant conversation and discussion. She is very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions.
Here's some key points they discussed:
● Of course, we talked a lot about how to use the watch, specifications, size, what’s inside the box, technical stuff
● How to change the bands, other watch band options and pricing
● Left or right hand usage and how to alter
● Our or our friend’s pre-order experience, slipping in shipping date, etc. No idea on how much stock for pre-order
● Apple Watch accessories that we may want to buy: commonly, we both want to get a stand and a case
● No ETA on in-store purchase
● Probably no way to change the size you placed the order with, even you call up to Apple Support, you may need to cancel your current order and do it all over again. This does not make sense as the Watch is quite hard to get early delivery now
Take a look below and please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for more Apple news and updates.
Read More [via Glen]