OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
What's New In This Version:
If you have a new Apple Watch, you can enjoy your OneDrive photos right from your wrist!
• View your most recent photos and delete photos you don't want to keep
• Find photos by tag
• View your albums
Also thanks to everyone who sent us feedback about working with PDFs in the app. We're listening, and we included a new PDF viewing experience in this update!
• Print your PDFs directly from your iPhone or iPad
• Search for text within PDFs
• Swipe from page to page
You can download OneDrive from the App Store for free.