Time flies: it's been eight months since Apple announced its (digital) crowning achievement, the Apple Watch. Join us as we make time stand still by tearing down the Apple Watch—and see what makes it tick.
● The Apple Watch comes in two different model numbers: A1553 for the 38 mm case, and A1554 for the 42 mm case.
● 3.8 V, 0.78 Wh lithium-ion battery (38mm Watch)
microphone ribbon cable creatively ensnared between the inner and outer layers of the case.
● Taptic Engine is attached at the hip to the speaker.
● The speaker comes equipped with an O-ring for water resistance
● As for NFC, its antenna may be built into the case.
● S1 integrated computer
The teardown is still in progress, check out a few photos below and hit the link for more.