The jailbreak supports all devices on iOS 8.1.3 - iOS 8.3 and can be installed via an updated 2.0.0 jailbreak utility that is currently available for Windows only.
1. Since Cydia Substrate (Mobile Substrate) is not compatible of iOS 8.2,8.3, some plug-ins are not available after the jailbreak. Please wait patiently for its update. For the latest information, please follow @taig_jailbreak on Twitter or install 3K Assistant.
2. Because of the unique characteristics of jailbreak, please backup your data before jailbreak. Backup Tutorial
3. Please turn off passcode and Find My iPhone before jailbreaking.
4. If there is a warning of “Storage Almost Full”, please run Cydia.
5. If jailbreak failed, turn off WIFI and try again. If failed again, please use TaiG Pro to restore and try to jailbreak again.
6. TaiG Jailbreak V2.0.0 supports iOS 8.1.3-iOS 8.3 untethered jailbreak. Currently iOS 8.3 is relatively stable. So we strongly recommend you to update your device to iOS 8.3 with TaiG Pro before jailbreak.
You can download the Taig Jailbreak Utility 2.0.0 for Windows from here.
We'll be posting a tutorial on how to jailbreak your device very shortly. Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 5G Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.3]