● Fix the issue of getting stuck at 60% based on users' feedback.
● Optimize the process of jailbreak; improve the process's stability.
You can find the correct tutorial on how to jailbreak your device using the iClarified Jailbreak Wizard or by clicking one of the links below.
● How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.4]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPad Air 2, Air, 4, 3, 2, Mini Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.4]
● How to Jailbreak Your iPod Touch 5G Using TaiG (Windows) [iOS 8.4]
You can download TaiG 2.4.1 beta from here.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.