Nike+ Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, customised coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and non-stop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
What's New In This Version:
We're listening to your feedback and constantly improving.
-Fix for pause and resume when returning to app
-Fix for pausing run while music buffers
- Runs will now sync to Apple Health app
- Preferences will now be retained after upgrade
- Fixed a bug saving runs ended on Apple Watch
- Fixed a bug checking off Nike+ Coach runs in your plan
- Fixed a bug stopping runs from watch when your phone is locked
- Newly designed run summary screen makes viewing your map and run metrics easier
- Revised post-run sharing flow makes it easier to share to your favourite social networks
- Introducing support for Apple Music. You can now stream your Apple Music as well as the Nike+ Run Club custom playlists directly from the app.
New features for Apple Watch OS3 users:
- Bold display of your running metrics at a glance
- Hear audio read-outs right from your watch
- Smart invitations to run, personalised for you
- Schedule run reminders to keep you motivated
- Start, Pause, Resume and End your run with Siri
Nike+ Run Club takes advantage of the latest Apple Watch features, across all generations of hardware. Apple Watch Series 2 and Apple Watch Nike+ watches will fully track your route using GPS—whether you run with your phone or not.
You can download Nike+ Run Club from the App Store for free. Apple launches the Apple Watch Nike+ on October 28th.