As the Super Bowl countdown begins, Siri is gearing up for the Big Game. For the first time, Apple TV users can now ask Siri to tune in live to the Super Bowl just by saying, “Watch the Super Bowl." Whether you're at home, at a local sports bar or at a friend's party, Siri is available everywhere you are and provides even more football insights including team rosters, player comparisons, historical stats, season records and more. Siri can also help with game day planning by telling fans where to watch the game, who’s performing during the halftime show and reminding them to pick up snacks as they head out the door.
Fans can turn to Siri for help with pre-game planning. Ask Siri questions like:
● When is the Super Bowl and who’s playing?
● Where is the Super Bowl being played this year?
● Who is performing at the Super Bowl halftime show?
● What channel is the Super Bowl on?
Fans can use Siri as their game day playbook. Ask Siri questions like:
● What is the Patriots record? What about the Falcons?
● Who had more field goals this season, the Patriots or the Falcons?
● Who has more rushing yards this season, Tom Brady or Matt Ryan?
● How many yards did Matt Ryan have last week?
● What college did Tom Brady play for?
● Who is the coach for the New England Patriots?
● Who won the Super Bowl last year?
Super Bowl LI (New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons) takes place Sunday, February 5 at 6:30 PM at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.