The document was shared by Evan Blass, a well known leaker who has posted accurate information numerous times in the past.
Here's a look at the highlighted features:
Samsung Galaxy S8+
● 4G LTE Capable
● 6.2" (full rectangle) /6.1" (rounded corners) Quad HD+ Super AMOLED Display
● 12MP Dual Pixel Main Camera
● 8MP Front Facing Camera
● IP68 Dust and Water-resistant
● Iris Scanner
● Secured by Samsung Knox
● 64GB Memory with Support for External microSD Card (Sold Separately)
● 4GB RAM
● Samsung Pay
● Wireless Charging (Charging Pad Required, Sold Separately)
● Android Operating System
● Earphones tuned by AKG
Samsung reportedly plans to unveil the S8 and S8+ on March 29th at an event in New York. The release date is allegedly set for April 21.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS for updates.