My source showed me real blueprints, 3D model, etc. With all the details. I can't share those but was able the create this renders. It's 1:1
The prototype iPhone 8 purportedly has a 4mm bezel on all four sides of the front display. Touch ID and the front facing camera are said to be embedded into display. This differs from another prototype whose schematics allegedly leaked recently. That prototype had a larger bezel on the top and bottom with the earpiece and front camera in the top bezel and the Touch ID sensor on the back of the device.
● Front-facing Touch ID beneath the display.
● 4mm bezels around the entire edge of the device.
● 2.5D contoured glass on the front and back of the device surrounded by a metal frame.
● Wireless charging.
● Same dimensions as the iPhone 7.
● 5.8″ OLED display.
● “Invisible” front-facing camera hidden underneath the display.
● Large power button featuring two points of contact. Reason unknown.
According to Geskin, there are two main prototypes being tested by Apple right now. The other is allegedly being considered because there have been issues embedding the Touch ID sensor into the display.
Unfortunately, we can't confirm any of these claims but check out the renders below and let us know what you think of the design in the comments!