The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and The Dash Pro aren’t just headphones, hearables or true wireless devices, but powerful ear computers. Bragi’s mission brings together artificial intelligence, mixed reality, service enablement and cognitive learning in a single product designed to improve the quality of life for its end user. Partnerships with some of the world’s most prestigious companies including IBM, BMW and iTranslate offer differentiation between the Munich-based startup and its competition.
“The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and The Dash Pro are the most intelligent devices of their kind, representing incredible advancement and achievement over the last 18 months,” said Bragi Founder & CEO Nikolaj Hviid. “These magical devices have seamless Bluetooth pairing and connectivity, a longer- lasting battery life and groundbreaking achievements like real-time language translation powered by iTranslate, a 4D menu allowing users to go hands-free and integration with IBM Watson’s famed AI. We’re excited to enable people to do more.”
The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey
The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey are custom fitted smart earbuds offered exclusively through approximately 5,000 audiologists throughout the United States and Canada.
Each earbud is crafted based on an exact impression of the user’s ear canal for best isolation and a perfect fit with an emphasis on clarity, detail and no loss of bass frequencies. HearClear replaceable WaxGuards allow for long-term wear, and minimal cleaning.
The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey costs 499 USD (699 CAD) and includes a craftsman’s signature on the packaging, as well as a laser engraving of the user on the external slider and earbuds.
The Dash Pro
The Dash Pro offers professional grade Bluetooth connection quality, up to five hours of battery life on a single charge and five charges (up to 30 hours on the go), and simple one-touch setup to connect Android, Apple or Windows devices in a matter of seconds.
The critically acclaimed audio transparency feature carries over from The Dash, allowing desired sound to pass through The Dash Pro, or cancelling out what you don’t want to hear. Knowles Balanced Armature Speakers deliver premium sound in an ultra-small package to enhance comfort and listening pleasure. Knowles Versant advanced voice technology helps deliver clearest possible hands free communication and voice commands in the most adverse situations, reducing the need to look at a second device.
The new earbuds also feature an advanced audio codec with reduced white noise and new foam tips for stronger bass and a better seal. Bragi FitSleeves are included.
More than 150 micro-components, a 32-bit processor, artificial intelligence powered by Dash AI and 27 sensors work together to turn your body into the device with a tap of the cheek or a nod of the head through the Virtual 4-D menu.
The Dash Pro is exclusively available in black. The aluminum slider is now gun metal with a Bragi blue or Starkey gold leather inlay.
The Dash Pro retails for 329 USD and will rollout to major retailers including Best Buy over the coming weeks.
Bragi OS 3 (BOS3) is the fourth major OS update for The Dash and comes preinstalled on all new Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and The Dash Pro editions.
New features include the following:
● iTranslate Compatibility – The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and The Dash Pro are now integrated with iTranslate, bringing real-time face-to-face conversational language translation to audio devices for the first time in around 40 different languages. Users wishing to access this feature will need to download the iTranslate Pro App in the Apple App Store. Users of The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and The Dash Pro will receive a free one-month trial with their purchase.
● Virtual 4D Menu – The Virtual 4D Menu is a unique hands-free, head-gestures (and audio only) based, way of interacting with The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey, The Dash Pro and The Dash, giving users the option of accessing core features in situations where their hands are preoccupied with other things.
● Easy Bluetooth Handling – A simple one-touch setup connects your Android, Apple or Windows device in a matter of seconds. The six-digit confirmation code has been removed while a secure connection is maintained. The menu for Bluetooth Classic and BLE connections can be now found on the right earbud, leaving the left earbud for third party Apps integration.
● Auto Tracking – The Dash now understands whether you are running, cycling or swimming so the user can keep track of workouts automatically without ever pushing a button. This marks the first A.I. powered skill that simplifies the UI and makes fitness tracking hassle free.
● Simplified Touch Interface – The Touch UI has been simplified and made more ergonomic to use. Additional “Use Guides” support the user to easily connect to The Dash and explore its smart capabilities.
● Offline Storage and Data Transfer – Activity sessions are now stored and transferred to the Bragi app automatically so they can be accessed for future use.
● Sound Improvements – Advanced tonal balance for natural sound.
● Clearer Audio Transparency – The microphone’s noise floor has been greatly reduced and improvements have been made in understanding the naturalness of the acoustic landscape.
Check out some images below and hit the link for more details...