Surface Pro continues the iconic look and feel of previous Surface Pros, but has been completely redesigned from the inside out. We’ve optimized every millimeter, with over 800 new custom parts and used 99% of the space inside the device – to give people exactly what they need to work and create anytime, anywhere.
The new Surface Pro starts at 1.7lbs and 8.5mm thin. It has up to 13.5 hours of battery life and a 7th generation Intel Core processor. A redesigned hinge has full 165-degree range of motion enabling 'Studio Mode', an angle inspired by the Surface Studio for writing, sketching, and drawing.
● 7th generation Intel Core processor
● No fan on the Core m3 and the i5 devices.
● At 18dB, even the Core i7 can’t be heard
● Cameras are designed to fade into the bezel
● 12.3” PixelSense Display with 267ppi and 3:2 aspect ratio
● 50% more pixels than a 12” MacBook
● Custom silicon PixelSense Accelerator enhance colors.
● Color-switcher lets you go from SRGB to enhanced color in seconds.
● LTE Advanced
● New Surface Pen with almost no latency. Available in Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue and Black.
● Ships with the latest Creators Update from Windows
● New Signature Type Covers with scissor mechanism to provide consistent and stable typing experience. 1.3 mm of key travel for faster and more accurate typing. Available in Platinum, Burgundy, Cobalt Blue.
● Using Surface Dock, you can turn Surface Pro into a full desktop workstation with up to two 4K monitors and four additional USB ports.
● Microsoft Whiteboard on Surface enables simultaneous collaboration and live multi-device inking across the family of Surface devices.
Surface Pro is available for pre-order today starting at $799.99 USD.