The feature, spotted by AppleInsider, lets you choose which items in your cart are added to the Health app by tapping the 'Add to Health' button. If you frequently order from sweetgreen and use Apple Health to track caloric intake this will save you the time and hassle of having look up calorie counts and manually entering them. We definitely like to see more apps integrate this into their checkout!
Bridging the gap between health and convenience, the sweetgreen app allows you to pay with your phone (no wallet necessary), order ahead, and earn rewards for every transaction in-store and online.
- Order and pay in-app for pick-up
- Shake + scan to pay via QR code in-store
- Modify existing salads or build your own
- Save favorite salads and orders for easy reordering
- Share a link to your favorite salads with friends
- Find the closest sweetgreen locations
- Invite your friends to download the app, and they’ll each get $3 to spend at sweetgreen – when they spend it, you’ll get $3, too
- Access both the app and online ordering (order.sweetgreen.com) with the same login – no more managing multiple accounts across platforms!
- sweetgreen integrates directly with Apple's HealthKit to seamlessly track calories.
You can download sweetgreen from the App Store for free.