Nike Run Club gives you everything you need to run better and more often—including GPS tracking details of your run, audio guided running workouts, customized coaching plans that fit your goals and adapt to your progress, and nonstop motivation from your friends. In short: We'll help you reach your goals and have more fun getting there.
- FULL APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 SUPPORT
- TRACKS AND STORES ALL YOUR RUNS AND RECORDS
- AUDIO GUIDED RUNNING WORKOUTS WITH NIKE COACHES AND ATHLETES
- PERSONALIZED COACHING PLANS FOR YOUR GOALS
- TROPHIES AND BADGES TO CELEBRATE YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS
- COMPETE ON LEADERBOARDS
- IN-RUN CHEERS FROM FRIENDS
- EASILY SHARE YOUR RUNS WITH YOUR FRIENDS
What's New In This Version:
- Introducing Audio Guided Runs. Run with Nike’s coaches and athletes in a series of audio guided workouts. Mix up your routine with speed runs with Mo Farah and Kevin Hart. Each run is paired with a playlist so be sure to connect your streaming music account to get the best experience.
- Cheers! Running is more fun when your friends Cheer you on. Notify friends when you go for a run and get Cheers to keep you going. TIP: Turn on this feature in Run Settings>Audio Feedback>Audio Cheers
- Additional bug fixes and enhancements.
- Audio Guided Runs are also available on your Watch. Scroll down under the Start button to find them. Please be sure to download the runs to your watch before you head out.
- Cheers! Receive Cheers from your friends on your watch. Swipe left to Settings and turn on Cheers.
- Activity History. You can now see the details of your last 5 runs on your Apple Watch.
- Elevation data will now be available on standalone watch runs (Apple Watch Series 3 only)
- General bug fixes and enhancements.
PRO-TIP: To see your heart rate during your run, swipe left on your Watch and turn on ‘All Metrics’.
IMPORTANT: You need to authorize NRC to access Motion and Fitness Activity in order to track a run.
You can download Nike+ Run Club from the App Store for free.