Apple confirms that Apple Stores will have iPhone X available for walk-in customers, who are encouraged to arrive early.
Pricing and Availability
● iPhone X will be available in silver and space gray in 64GB and 256GB models starting at $999 (US) from apple.com and Apple Stores and is also available through Apple Authorized Resellers and carriers (prices may vary).
● Through Apple’s iPhone Upgrade Program, customers in the US can get iPhone X, with the protection of AppleCare+, choose their carrier (no multiyear service contract required) and have the opportunity to upgrade to a new iPhone every year. The iPhone Upgrade Program is available for iPhone X at apple.com and Apple Stores in the US with monthly payments starting at $49.91 (US).
● Members of the iPhone Upgrade Program can check if they’re eligible to upgrade and get a head start on their upgrade to iPhone X now, until 4 p.m. PDT on Thursday, October 26.
● Through Apple’s iPhone Trade-up program, customers can trade in their eligible smartphone for up to $375 (US) in credit to help lower the full cost of a new iPhone or to reduce the monthly payments with their carrier.
● The Apple Store app is the fastest, easiest way to pre-order iPhone X. Apple Store app users can favorite the products they love, get recommendations for accessories based on the Apple products they already own, and check out in an instant with Apple Pay.
● Customers will be able to pre-order iPhone X beginning Friday, October 27, with availability beginning Friday, November 3, in Andorra, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UAE, the UK, the US and US Virgin Islands.
● Apple-designed accessories including leather and silicone cases in a range of colors will be available starting at $39 (US), while a new iPhone X Leather Folio will be available for $99 (US). Lightning Docks in color-matching metallic finishes will also be available for $49 (US), prices may vary.
● Every customer who buys iPhone X from Apple will be offered free Personal Setup in-store or online to help them customize their iPhone by setting up email, showing them new apps from the App Store and more.
● Anyone who wants to start with the basics or go further with iPhone X or iOS 11 can sign up for free Today at Apple sessions at apple.com/today.
To be notified when pre-orders go live, make sure to follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS.