In the next few days, you’ll be able to stream live TV through the new YouTube TV app on Android TV devices including NVIDIA SHIELD and TVs with Android TV built-in, such as Sony, as well as on the Xbox One family of devices (Xbox One, Xbox One S, and soon Xbox One X).
Additionally, YouTube says the new app will be available on Smart TVs and Apple TV in the coming weeks.
● Control your live TV experience with your TV's remote control or game controller.
● For a more cinematic look, we made the background dark on your TVs.
● A new Live guide made for your big screen so you can get a sneak-peek at what's airing soon.
● Never miss the action with our background playback experience built for your big screen.
● Easily pick up where you left off on another device when you get home.
YouTube TV is now available in the top 50 metro areas, covering over two-thirds of the U.S. You can learn more about the service at tv.youtube.com.
Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS to be notified once the app becomes available for Apple TV.