The Apple Watch is one of the largest reasons I’m loyal to iOS for my smartphone, and since Apple is pretty darn invested in people buying more iPhones, they probably want to get people to love their Apple Watches even more so these customers never change sides. Without further ado, here are some of my suggestions to Apple that I think would make the Apple Watch a better, more appealing product.
● Third party apps get access to the Siri watch face
● Always-on watchfaces
● Third-party watchfaces
● Automatic workout detection
● Winter activities
● 'Seasonal' activity badges
● Automatic sleep tracking
● Podcast app
● Always listening Hey Siri
● Custom Notification Sounds
● More guided meditation sessions
● iPhone and AirPod battery life indicators
Hit the link below to check out the full concept and additional feature ideas....
Read More [via 9to5Mac]