Swift Playgrounds is a revolutionary app for iPad that makes it fun to learn and experiment with code. You solve interactive puzzles in the guided “Learn to Code” lessons to master the basics of coding, while additional challenges let you explore code and create programs that are engaging and unique. Swift Playgrounds requires no coding knowledge, so it’s perfect for students just starting out, from twelve to one-hundred-and-twelve. The whole time you are learning Swift, a powerful programming language created by Apple and used by professionals to build many of today’s most popular apps. And because it’s built to take full advantage of iPad and the real iOS SDK, Swift Playgrounds is a first-of-its-kind learning experience.
What's New In This Version:
Now you can subscribe to playgrounds from your favorite third-party creators, then browse and download their content directly within Swift Playgrounds.
• Subscriptions automatically show new playgrounds when available and alert you to updates
• New robots including IBM's TJBot and Mekamon are available from the Add Subscriptions button
• New content gallery shows all playgrounds including third-party subscriptions in a single view
• Documentation for iOS features and commands is now available from the Help button and the tools menu
• Locations button lets you open playgrounds from the Files app on your iPad
Note: Third-party robot playgrounds previously included in the app are now available directly from their respective authors when you browse subscriptions.
You can download Swift Playgrounds from the App Store for free.