Get the official YouTube app for Apple TV. Experience what the world's watching on the big screen and with better speakers – from the hottest music videos to what's trending in gaming, entertainment, news and more.
• Browse personal recommendations on the home tab
• See the latest from the creators you follow on the subscriptions tab
• Look up videos you've watched, playlists you've created, and your like history on the account tab
What's New In This Version:
● Modified subscriptions page layout for easier channel selection.
● Fixed issue with search keyboard when using non-Siri TV remotes.
● General bug fixes and stability improvements.
Other fixes are said to include improved scrubbing. A reddit user writes, "The subscription grid is back(a little different than before but hey I’ll take it over that horitonzal garbage from before) and you can go through the video with the touchpad again instead of slowly rewinding/fast forwarding. It’s still not as good as before the last update but I’ll take it."
Unfortunately, YouTube is still not using Apple's built-in video player which provides significantly better performance.
You can download YouTube from the App Store for free.
Read More [via MacRumors]