Starting today and rolling out over the next week, those of you on iOS can try the preview of Google Lens to quickly take action from a photo or discover more about the world around you. Make sure you have the latest version (3.15) of the app.
Google Lens lets you get more details or take action on your photo.
For example: If you take a photo of a:
● Business card: You can save the phone number or address to a contact.
● Book: You can get reviews and other details about it.
● Landmark or building: You can get more details about it.
● Painting in a museum: You can get details about it.
● A plant or animal: You can learn more about it.
● A flyer or event billboard: You can add that event to your calendar.
You can download Google Photos from the App Store for free.