How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Show Article
Comments (1295)
johnsondell - August 20, 2014 at 9:21am
To Unlock your iPhone visit at this website... http://apple.fo-xx6.com/z/unlockingiphone.html
ribas - July 9, 2014 at 9:05pm
nao funcionou, fiz como foi ensinado. did not work, as I was taught.
JoeKovalsky - June 12, 2014 at 11:02pm
visit: http://ios-unlocker.com/ this is FREE way to unlock iDevice ;-) for: -iPhone2g -iPhone3g -iPhone3gs -iPhone4 -iPhone4s -iPhone5 -iPhone5s iPhone with iOS 3.1.3 to 7.1.1
bob - June 9, 2014 at 2:42pm
Nope, still "searching". :(
iuhoosiers - June 11, 2014 at 12:51am
I get the same message... "Searching..."
Huy - June 6, 2014 at 12:54pm
Cam on ban rat nhieu
rosh72 - April 27, 2014 at 2:42pm
how to unlock iphone 4 32 gb ios 5.1.1 baseband 4.12.01 japansoft carrier
dundas - April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Riz - May 28, 2014 at 5:06pm
I am also having the same problem, were you able to fix it ? if yes, how ?
Kash_M - March 24, 2014 at 2:21pm
Download the easy and simple iPhone Unlock Code generator application from HERE. I used it to unlock my iPhone connected to my computer in just a few minutes. Do not waste your money and visit http://bitly.com/12pfr9y to unlock your any model iPhone without paying anything at all.
babygal - March 28, 2014 at 8:47am
YOu can also unlock iPhone using remote unlocking method, you can get this service from any vendors online like TheUnlockSpot.com
baha - March 22, 2014 at 4:09am
u can unlock your iphone here http://smartunlocks.net realy cheap prices :)
earnfastmoney - March 21, 2014 at 6:05pm
WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF FIRMWARE CODES, OR MEID or PASSWORD,(also latest cdma/modems Tools/Softwares) WANT TO CONTACT : - earnmoney9022@gmail.com Pay ONLY___1$ for code FIRMWARE/MEID through paypal :- earnmoney9022@gmail.com OR webmoney :- wmz- Z989755932103 and send me Model network imei with Transaction, in CONTACT NOW :- earnmoney9022@gmail.com to get the unlock code of ALL router/modems...... THANK YOU,
1 2 3 4 5 ... 75 Next >>
Bloomberg: Apple Unveiling Gold iPad in October
Bloomberg has corroborated reports of a gold ...
Apple Re-Uploads Apple Watch Introduction Video, Makes Screen Size Smaller
Apple has re-uploaded its Apple Watch introdu...
Microsoft Posts Video Introducing Windows 10
Microsoft has posted a video introducing the ...
Mass Production of Apple Watch to Begin in January 2015?
Quanta Computer, a Taiwan based manufacturer,...
Consumer Love for Apple Helps It Weather Bendgate-Style Controversies
Ken Segall, the agency creative director that...