How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Show Article
Comments (1342)
johnsondell - August 20, 2014 at 9:21am
To Unlock your iPhone visit at this website... http://apple.fo-xx6.com/z/unlockingiphone.html
ribas - July 9, 2014 at 9:05pm
nao funcionou, fiz como foi ensinado. did not work, as I was taught.
JoeKovalsky - June 12, 2014 at 11:02pm
visit: http://ios-unlocker.com/ this is FREE way to unlock iDevice ;-) for: -iPhone2g -iPhone3g -iPhone3gs -iPhone4 -iPhone4s -iPhone5 -iPhone5s iPhone with iOS 3.1.3 to 7.1.1
bob - June 9, 2014 at 2:42pm
Nope, still "searching". :(
iuhoosiers - June 11, 2014 at 12:51am
I get the same message... "Searching..."
Huy - June 6, 2014 at 12:54pm
Cam on ban rat nhieu
rosh72 - April 27, 2014 at 2:42pm
how to unlock iphone 4 32 gb ios 5.1.1 baseband 4.12.01 japansoft carrier
dundas - April 18, 2014 at 11:59pm
I can't seem to figure out how to unlock my phone. I have 3gs with 6.1.6 modern firmware 5.16.08 I have jailbreak with redsn0w Installed Ultrasn0w I am stuck on "No service" Ive tried so many things I cant figure it out.
Riz - May 28, 2014 at 5:06pm
I am also having the same problem, were you able to fix it ? if yes, how ?
Kash_M - March 24, 2014 at 2:21pm
Download the easy and simple iPhone Unlock Code generator application from HERE. I used it to unlock my iPhone connected to my computer in just a few minutes. Do not waste your money and visit http://bitly.com/12pfr9y to unlock your any model iPhone without paying anything at all.
babygal - March 28, 2014 at 8:47am
YOu can also unlock iPhone using remote unlocking method, you can get this service from any vendors online like TheUnlockSpot.com
baha - March 22, 2014 at 4:09am
u can unlock your iphone here http://smartunlocks.net realy cheap prices :)
earnfastmoney - March 21, 2014 at 6:05pm
WE HAVE ALL TYPES OF FIRMWARE CODES, OR MEID or PASSWORD,(also latest cdma/modems Tools/Softwares) WANT TO CONTACT : - earnmoney9022@gmail.com Pay ONLY___1$ for code FIRMWARE/MEID through paypal :- earnmoney9022@gmail.com OR webmoney :- wmz- Z989755932103 and send me Model network imei with Transaction, in CONTACT NOW :- earnmoney9022@gmail.com to get the unlock code of ALL router/modems...... THANK YOU,
1 2 3 4 5 ... 76 Next >>
Video Shows 4.7-inch iPhone 6 Assembled From Leaked Parts
Check out this video that shows a full assemb...
Apple is 'Actively Investigating' Possible Breach of Celebrity iCloud Accounts
Apple is actively investigating reports of a ...
Apple Finalizes iTunes Festival Schedule, Placido Domingo to Close Show
Apple has finalized the schedule for its iTun...
Apple Hires Anand Lal Shimpi, Founder of AnandTech
Apple has hired Anand Lal Shimpi, the founder...
Analyst Says Apple is Unlikely to Ship Reversible USB Cable With iPhone 6
Despite multiple leaks and patent filings, KG...