How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

Show Article
Comments (58)
Jamie786 - February 16, 2015 at 6:04pm
This page has so much spam. For those looking for iPhone IMEI Repair visit AtlantaTechnicians.com
helimags - February 10, 2015 at 7:04pm
I was curious if you ever considered changing the layout of your site? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.You’ve got an awful lot of text for only having one or 2 pictures. Maybe you could space it out better? The Essentials of Support and Resistance in Forex Trading
jakdown - February 4, 2015 at 1:33pm
Your good knowledge and kindness in playing with all the pieces was very useful. I don’t know what I would have done if I had not encountered such a step like this gaver til ham
jakdown - February 2, 2015 at 1:41pm
Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author. I will be sure to bookmark your blog and may come back very soon. I want to encourage you to definitely continue your great job, have a nice weekend. gaver til hende
zeeshan1 - January 31, 2015 at 8:43am
Howdy, I discovered your website through Google while looking for such kinda enlightening post and your post searches extremely intriguing for me. clash of clans wiki
Sean from Applegear - January 29, 2015 at 5:56am
Get your Clean icould unlock now! This services is for clean IPhones, iPads and iPods only!!! If your iPhone, iPad and iPods has been into "Lost/Erased" mode we can't help you because this service is only for CLEAN iDevices. Email me please Applegear@outlook.com
Susan Bilderman - February 9, 2015 at 5:52pm
Great service thanks
6lrtno2 - January 26, 2015 at 11:50am
It was confirmed that a woman could have a girl if she follows the diet plan to conceive a girl. This was found out in 1970’s and the individuals behind it were Dr. Stolkowski and Dr. Lorrain http://www.howto-conceiveagirl.net/. They carried out a thorough research on dietary method for preconceptional selection of fetal sex. They proved that eating meals to help conceive a girl works well. The diet primarily includes food items that are full of magnesium and calcium. Couples should avoid food items that are loaded with salt and potassium. At times, this diet is known as “calcium and magnesium method” and “girl diet”.
Eric Zeman - January 15, 2015 at 5:11pm
You can send these guys all your blocked iPhone with bad imei and they will permanently repair it. http://www.atlantatechnicians.com/bad-imei-fixer/
zuvi - January 21, 2015 at 2:54am
hi dear,i have lost my apple iphon imei nnumber pliz.. help me to download imei no.
Susan Bilderman - February 9, 2015 at 5:55pm
I need this service. How much? The iPhone I brought off craigslist got blocked after 1 week now tmobile says the IMEI is on the blacklist. Will this service make my iPhone work again?
Rosie - February 12, 2015 at 6:18am
Ho I have a iPhone 6 plus on EE network uk, the one i number is blacklisted... Can you remove this please? Please get back to me asap thanks
Jamie Saunders - February 13, 2015 at 1:44am
Yes, Blacklisted, Blocked, Bad IMEI can now be fixed. www.atlantatechnicians.com
aftak47no1 - January 14, 2015 at 11:36pm
new iphones 6 is good,and there is lots fo cool iphone accessories
Eric Zeman - January 14, 2015 at 3:49am
Guys, I found the solution. http://www.atlantatechnicians.com/bad-imei-fixer/ Blocked Blacklist iPhone IMEI Repair
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple is Giving Select Developers Early Access to the Apple Watch in a Secret Lab
Apple is giving developers early access to th...
Apple Extends iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Program
Apple has extended its iPhone 5 Battery Repla...
CNN App Gets Updated With Today Widget for iOS 8
CNN has updated its iPhone app with a new Tod...
Apple Warns Users That Aperture Won't Be Available for Purchase Once Photos for OS X Launches
Apple has sent out an email to Aperture users...
Vevo Music Video App Gets Updated With New Home Screen
The Vevo music video app has been updated wit...