How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

Show Article
Comments (21)
kuldeep - September 23, 2014 at 9:34pm
did any of you guys got any luck with this service? Looking to change IMEI for my iphone 5s too.
chante - September 20, 2014 at 6:00pm
can u change my imei n a iphoone5s its blocked from any crrier
Joey - September 9, 2014 at 12:59pm
I was quite a bit skeptical about this service however, to my utmost surprise it actually worked, considering the investment I've made so far I would say I'm actually very happy with the service stevenscot offered, time and communication, hands down if you're like me and bought the phone used with no way to get into it, I highly recommend the investment, it is well worth your time.
the-iphone-man - September 7, 2014 at 3:17pm
The-iPhone-Man is now buying handsets again. If you have a 'No Service' IMEI Blocked handset I can offer you instant cash for it, no questions asked. Contact me at 'iphonetradinguk@gmail.com' for further details! And remember, don't get scammed, get The-iPhone-Man!!
stevenscot - September 2, 2014 at 6:47am
WORLD FASTEST iCloud REMOVE SERVICE iCloud Removal Service 100% Success Rate - Guarantee Finally we have enable iCloud Removal Service for our Respected Aunlock Customers, we have test this service from the last 20 Days and Found 100% Success rate, Currently This Service Working 1-7 Working Days, But Normally done in 72Hours, Service Name: iCloud iPhone Password Removal Service (Clean imei) 100% Success Rate This service for Permanent Remove iCloud lock from your iDevice (Find my iPhone Off) after the Done you just need to connect your iPhone with iTunes and it will be activate without asking iCloud Account etc. after that you can assign any account (email) with your iPhone, All iDevice Supported Contact US Now::::: Stevtechnology@hotmail.com, Also you can reach me on Skype: stevenscot
Colin - September 4, 2014 at 2:21am
I have 28 iPhone 4S's with icloud lock. Can you unlock them for me?
Richard Carrington - September 11, 2014 at 6:09pm
I've got an iphone 5s which is locked and has been blocked by O2. Will Ziphone work for me? Thanks
stevenscot - September 12, 2014 at 6:35am
Yes i can unlock all your 28 iphone from icloud, i told all to contact me via email or skype. For faster communication. Email: stevtechnology@hotmail.com Skype Id: stevenscot
Drake - September 16, 2014 at 6:47am
Hey I have an blacklist / blocked IMEI AT&T iphone 5 you unlock / fix this ?
Trishan Rao - September 16, 2014 at 10:49pm
yes i can bypass them for u
stevenscot - August 26, 2014 at 5:45am
Hey, Many of you who contacted me on email, and paid for the icloud service since last 24-30hrs, please check your device and connect to itunes, all device processed are all done, you can now freely activate your idevice now. This service is still on and running perfectly, submit your icloud now for unlock and use freely. Price is little expensive, but worth it. fee free to contact us:: stevtechnology@hotmail.com
stevenscot - August 22, 2014 at 6:44am
juan alejandro - August 15, 2014 at 2:09pm
no puedo descargar el ziphone en mi computador me sale que la version del archivo no es compatible con la version de windows. y no descarga como puedo hacer gracias
ken - August 10, 2014 at 10:00pm
does this work on I phone 5s????
Ahmed Badawy - July 30, 2014 at 5:05pm
it seems the file is no longer available on rapidshare.
Daniel - August 6, 2014 at 7:27am
Dont find ziphone Help me
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus Reservations in China Reportedly Reach 2 Million in 6 Hours
iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus reservations in Ch...
Apple CarPlay Goes Live on Pioneer NEX and AppRadio 4 Receivers
Pioneer Electronics has announced that with a...
Apple Now Lets You Easily Check If an iOS Device is Activation Locked
Apple has posted a new 'Check Activation Lock...
Apple to Release iOS 8.1 With Apple Pay Support on October 20th?
Apple will reportedly release iOS 8.1 and lau...
Apple Updates Its Apple Store App With Support for the iPhone 6
Apple updated its Apple Store app with suppor...