How to Change Your iPhone IMEI with ZiPhone (Windows)

Show Article
Comments (45)
monica1989 - July 15, 2015 at 7:34pm
hola como puedo hacer si no se completa el proceso ya solo falta q busque zibri y q busque el iphone
cesarenhe - August 10, 2015 at 9:35pm
Hola, Este articulo es antiguo y ya no funciona... yo estaba con ese problema pero he visto que no hay manera. unicamente funcionan fuera del pais. Yo ahora vivo en Brasil y tego un iphone 6 bloqueado aqui y me gustaria cambiarlo con alguien de otro pais...que te parece la idea? escribeme a contato@enhe.com.br
Marioniphone - June 27, 2015 at 2:35pm
does it works on Iphone 6 please ?
Caine sickling - June 5, 2015 at 8:48pm
Hi,i have a iPhone 5 , IT is not locked yet , i thougt i loset IT so i got à new by incurence , IF i jail break IT can IT still get icloude locked ? Or can i change imie Number now so IT dosent get locked ?
viks555 - June 4, 2015 at 11:46am
sab chutie hai or chutie he rhenge apni gaand bhi change krwa lo....imei number bhi kabhi change hua hai kya aaj tak
GAGGi - July 2, 2015 at 10:28am
Sab change hota hai betey.. karne wala chaiyee.. tera imei b change ho jaega
gracey - April 8, 2015 at 4:15pm
am using this for my iphone 4s but in step 4 the program doesnot prompt to put the phone in recovery mode if i put it in recovery mode n proceed the 7th step stop with USBmux.....no error message it doesnot proceed further kindly help me out
zuvi - January 21, 2015 at 2:54am
hi dear,i have lost my apple iphon imei nnumber pliz.. help me to download imei no.
dogan - January 9, 2015 at 8:35pm
how to change imei for iphone 4s rnickeymause@gmail.com
raquimoo - December 1, 2014 at 10:29am
My Iphone 5 was stolen and blocked does this mean the person that stole my phone can get into it?
Richard donn - November 28, 2014 at 12:20pm
Hey guys,I've got a imei barred xperia z1 is there a programme I can use to get this sorted and if not do you know any country's that blocked uk imei's work in so that I could try and recoup the money I've lost buying it from an idiot!!!!
Moj - August 30, 2015 at 12:43am
hi You Should Change It By Your Cpu Type I think Z1 Is Snapdragon search For Snapdragon Imei Method
Chloe Jayne - November 11, 2014 at 10:04pm
Black I phone 5 for sale, just been swapped at the Apple Store so is fresh and unused, 16GB unlocked and unblocked .. Selling as I upgraded to I phone 6. Willing to sell via Paypal so everyone is covered. Offers please!