How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.1]

Show Article
Comments (76)
meganOUFC - December 21, 2010 at 10:16am
hi guys :D Is there a unlock for this as i am put off updating to 4.2.1 after reading user comments and also my phone has to be hacktivated. :/ from my inderstandings , this is the lowest firmware that itunes will accept hence me asking. thanks megan
Pete - December 19, 2010 at 6:01pm
Where is the .ipsw file after unzipping? And the RedSn0wzip file is corrupted. Major Fail
Anthony - November 28, 2010 at 2:55pm
i followed alll the steps up until past DFU where it starts to reboot but it never rebooted. i left it my computer an hour and nothing happened....idk what happened or what i did wrong.
naamakala - November 25, 2010 at 7:50am
Jailbreak works fine!
naamari - November 25, 2010 at 6:54am
\"unable to recognize specified IPSW
TC - November 19, 2010 at 6:04pm
I just jail-broke my 3G OS4.1 with RedSn0w but I lost my internet access even after wifi is connected! Now I have to restore my phone... anyone know why?
mary - November 25, 2010 at 11:46am
can someone tell me why does redsnow stop at the part where u click browse and it says it doesnt recognize the IPSW and i cant continue I did download the ipsw for windows and its the most current one can one of u honey\'s help me
L - November 16, 2010 at 1:28pm
oh btw> i fixed my itunes error 6, so if anyone is having that issue id love to help walk you through some steps. let me know
Dave - February 5, 2011 at 11:59am
Hi there I\'ve been having iTunes error 6 with everything I try, I\'ve asked around other forums snd nobody seems to know. I\'m interested in what your solution was, could you drop me an email
ismo salko - November 16, 2010 at 1:10pm
thank youuu once again. you keep on saving the days. BR from Finland
L - November 12, 2010 at 11:19am
No HELP? really? i was following the tutorial exactly anyway.
ASSMAN - November 25, 2010 at 10:20am
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL SUNDAY HOW MUCH MORE STRESS DO I NEED WHY CANT IT BE RELEASED NOW DAMN IT
george - November 25, 2010 at 11:55am
i just updated my iphone 4 to 2.4.1 how come my sms tones are still the same i thought that with 4.2.1 it gave more sms tunes why did i not get them its still the same tones
L - November 12, 2010 at 2:11am
Hello, anyone interested in giving a little advice on what to do with an itunes error 6 encountered while \"verifying restore software\", and I tried changing ports and cables. I\'ve got an apple original cable and nothing works. I know this isnt the first time this happened and someone has got to have a solution for this.
mary - November 25, 2010 at 12:27pm