How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.1]

Show Article
Comments (76)
meganOUFC - December 21, 2010 at 10:16am
hi guys :D Is there a unlock for this as i am put off updating to 4.2.1 after reading user comments and also my phone has to be hacktivated. :/ from my inderstandings , this is the lowest firmware that itunes will accept hence me asking. thanks megan
Pete - December 19, 2010 at 6:01pm
Where is the .ipsw file after unzipping? And the RedSn0wzip file is corrupted. Major Fail
Anthony - November 28, 2010 at 2:55pm
i followed alll the steps up until past DFU where it starts to reboot but it never rebooted. i left it my computer an hour and nothing happened....idk what happened or what i did wrong.
naamakala - November 25, 2010 at 7:50am
Jailbreak works fine!
naamari - November 25, 2010 at 6:54am
\"unable to recognize specified IPSW
TC - November 19, 2010 at 6:04pm
I just jail-broke my 3G OS4.1 with RedSn0w but I lost my internet access even after wifi is connected! Now I have to restore my phone... anyone know why?
mary - November 25, 2010 at 11:46am
can someone tell me why does redsnow stop at the part where u click browse and it says it doesnt recognize the IPSW and i cant continue I did download the ipsw for windows and its the most current one can one of u honey\'s help me
L - November 16, 2010 at 1:28pm
oh btw> i fixed my itunes error 6, so if anyone is having that issue id love to help walk you through some steps. let me know
Dave - February 5, 2011 at 11:59am
Hi there I\'ve been having iTunes error 6 with everything I try, I\'ve asked around other forums snd nobody seems to know. I\'m interested in what your solution was, could you drop me an email
ismo salko - November 16, 2010 at 1:10pm
thank youuu once again. you keep on saving the days. BR from Finland
L - November 12, 2010 at 11:19am
No HELP? really? i was following the tutorial exactly anyway.
ASSMAN - November 25, 2010 at 10:20am
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL SUNDAY HOW MUCH MORE STRESS DO I NEED WHY CANT IT BE RELEASED NOW DAMN IT
george - November 25, 2010 at 11:55am
i just updated my iphone 4 to 2.4.1 how come my sms tones are still the same i thought that with 4.2.1 it gave more sms tunes why did i not get them its still the same tones
L - November 12, 2010 at 2:11am
Hello, anyone interested in giving a little advice on what to do with an itunes error 6 encountered while \"verifying restore software\", and I tried changing ports and cables. I\'ve got an apple original cable and nothing works. I know this isnt the first time this happened and someone has got to have a solution for this.
mary - November 25, 2010 at 12:27pm
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Apple to Disable SSL 3.0 Support on the Apple Push Notification Service on October 29th
Apple has announced that due to a security is...
iPad Air 2 Teardown Reveals A8X Processor, 2GB of RAM, Smaller Battery [Photos]
Check out this teardown of the new iPad Air 2...
FXNOW App is Updated With Every Simpsons Episode Ever
The FXNOW app has been updated with the abili...
Yahoo Mail App Gets Travel & Event Notifications
The Yahoo Mail app for iOS has been updated w...
Saurik Releases iOS 8 Version of Cydia for Manual Download
Saurik has released an iOS 8 compatible versi...