How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3G Using RedSn0w (Windows) [4.1]

Show Article
Comments (77)
Cathryn - February 2, 2011 at 8:49am
I\'ve downloaded the 4.1 firmware but there is no ipsw...how/where do i get this? Thanks
meganOUFC - December 21, 2010 at 10:16am
hi guys :D Is there a unlock for this as i am put off updating to 4.2.1 after reading user comments and also my phone has to be hacktivated. :/ from my inderstandings , this is the lowest firmware that itunes will accept hence me asking. thanks megan
Pete - December 19, 2010 at 6:01pm
Where is the .ipsw file after unzipping? And the RedSn0wzip file is corrupted. Major Fail
Anthony - November 28, 2010 at 2:55pm
i followed alll the steps up until past DFU where it starts to reboot but it never rebooted. i left it my computer an hour and nothing happened....idk what happened or what i did wrong.
naamakala - November 25, 2010 at 7:50am
Jailbreak works fine!
naamari - November 25, 2010 at 6:54am
\"unable to recognize specified IPSW
TC - November 19, 2010 at 6:04pm
I just jail-broke my 3G OS4.1 with RedSn0w but I lost my internet access even after wifi is connected! Now I have to restore my phone... anyone know why?
mary - November 25, 2010 at 11:46am
can someone tell me why does redsnow stop at the part where u click browse and it says it doesnt recognize the IPSW and i cant continue I did download the ipsw for windows and its the most current one can one of u honey\'s help me
L - November 16, 2010 at 1:28pm
oh btw> i fixed my itunes error 6, so if anyone is having that issue id love to help walk you through some steps. let me know
Dave - February 5, 2011 at 11:59am
Hi there I\'ve been having iTunes error 6 with everything I try, I\'ve asked around other forums snd nobody seems to know. I\'m interested in what your solution was, could you drop me an email
ismo salko - November 16, 2010 at 1:10pm
thank youuu once again. you keep on saving the days. BR from Finland
L - November 12, 2010 at 11:19am
No HELP? really? i was following the tutorial exactly anyway.
ASSMAN - November 25, 2010 at 10:20am
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WAIT TILL SUNDAY HOW MUCH MORE STRESS DO I NEED WHY CANT IT BE RELEASED NOW DAMN IT
george - November 25, 2010 at 11:55am
i just updated my iphone 4 to 2.4.1 how come my sms tones are still the same i thought that with 4.2.1 it gave more sms tunes why did i not get them its still the same tones
iClarified Jailbreak Wizard Updated for TaiG iOS 8.4 Jailbreak
The iClarified Jailbreak Wizard has been upda...
Saurik Releases Cydia 1.1.20 With Bug Fixes for 1.1.19
Saurik has released Cydia 1.1.20 bringing bug...
Apple Keeps Gaining U.S. Smartphone Share [Chart]
Apple is continuing its slow gain of U.S. sma...
Eminem Drops 'Phenomenal' Music Video as Apple Music Exclusive
Eminem has released the music video for 'Phen...
Download the Original Infinity Blade Game for Free
Chair Entertainment Group has made the origin...