How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Show Article
Comments (1325)
sarah - December 13, 2013 at 10:27pm
dose this work for i phone 4 runing on ios 7 in uk
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Kunal Kumar - December 11, 2013 at 5:47am
excellent........God bless u all... worked on Iphone 3G..4.2.1...baseband 6.15.00...I watched and did what been told youtube...but YOU are the best...
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Kash_M - November 28, 2013 at 4:50am
No need to worry it having trouble unlocking you iPhone (any model), just follow the simple instructions at this page and get your iPhone unlocked in less than 5 minutes and that as well completely free of cost.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
phoneunlock.ml - November 19, 2013 at 7:51pm
anyone looking to get theyre phone unlocked? i strongly suggest phoneunlock.ml its FREE :O i couldnt beleive it, i tried it with an old phone and was factory unlocked in minutes, i donated so i would be on top of the waiting list, but yeah thought you should know
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Emo zaga - November 1, 2013 at 3:41pm
Nevermind I got it working thanks alot..
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Kwame - October 31, 2013 at 2:00pm
Mine gives me a note that "the requested modifications cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed" can you please help me out
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Peter - October 30, 2013 at 9:24am
Thanks Iclarified. It all worked as directed. I was already flipping before I stumbled upon your tutorial on how to downgrade base band 6.15 to 5.13 and install ultasn0w. Thanks again guyz, you are a life saver.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
iAppleStuffs - October 12, 2013 at 2:12am
I am offering AT&T iPhone 5s,5c,5 & 4s factory Unlock Service for just 50usd. if your interested then you can email me or inbox me - iapplestuffs@gmail.com ! The iPhone will be unlocked in 1-36 hours. and it works in any IOS version, Thanks Link :http://iapplestuffs.blogspot.com/2013/10/factory-unlock-service-at-iphone-3g-3gs.html
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
itaymi - September 29, 2013 at 6:58am
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ This is the Best site for mobile phones factory unlocks ( SIM Free ): Only 5$ for phone unlock
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
pwiggler - September 22, 2013 at 6:59pm
I have followed this (and many others) tutorial to the letter and I cannot unlock my iphone 3gs. i'm on 6.1.3, baseband 05.13.05, jailbroken ok, cydia installed, sources entered, ultrasnow loaded fine, US fixer installed and it just still says no service and there is no 'carrier' section in settings to check? end of my flippin tether!! please help
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
JM - October 17, 2013 at 5:23am
I may be wrong, but I don't think ultrasnow works with 6.1.3 yet. That may be your problem. I believe it works on 6.1.2
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam