How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Show Article
Comments (1284)
bifta236 - February 7, 2013 at 12:26pm
hi everyone i got my phone to work with ultrasn0w my iphone 3gs is now open to all networks using ios 6.1 firmware 5.13.04 i done this by downgrading to ios 4.1 jailbroke it and installed ipad baseband then after i completed that process i jailbroke it again using redsn0w and downgrading ipad baseband then after used snowbreeze to make a custom ipsw that does not update baseband to the new 6.1 when u have done that go to itunes shift and click then use the new ipsw snowbreeze made and update it then when done jailbreak using evasion then installed ultrasn0w 1.2.8 and it made mine work bit of a time consuming thing but mine works now and thought id let everyone know on here how i done it hope this helps
Muaz - February 9, 2013 at 1:00pm
Do you have a new Boot rom or An Old Boot rom???
bifta236 - February 12, 2013 at 11:03am
new boot rom
Patrick - February 12, 2013 at 2:58pm
Does your method only works on 3gs?
Huginn - February 19, 2013 at 11:56am
what about for the new bootroms? I have: -Jailbroken custom IPSW from sn0wbreeze 6.1, BB 5.13.04 (by doing iTunes restore) upgraded from: -custom IPSW 4.1 (to preserve baseband) -followed the instructions above to the letter, reinstalled (Q'd) mobile substrate then reinstalled ultrasn0w 1.2.8. - I also installed evasi0n for untethered jailbreak for 6.1 - restarted *still not getting any signal!*
pratik - February 7, 2013 at 11:20am
Hello.. I'm in big trouble.. My iphone 3gs (new boot room) was wroking on ios 4.0.1. with BB 06.15.00 ..I upgraded it to 6.0.1 with BB and jail broke it but it was not able to detect sim. So i decided to downgraded to ios 5.0.1.. I successfully downgraded to it with BB 06.15.00 and installed ultrasn0w 1.2.7 but still problem was not resolved. SO i downgraded BB to 05.13.14 using redsn0w. i reinstall ultrasn0w and mobile substrate both. But Still it is showing NO SERVICE. I seriously dont know what to do ..please help.
didier - February 7, 2013 at 12:09pm
@patrik did u install Ultrasnowfixer before ultrasnow? Are u sure u've got Ultrasnow 1.2.7? Because in Cydia, now there's 1.2.8 and it doesn't work with 3gs BB 05.13.04. I got the same issue when i updated ultrasnow 2 days ago, so i had to find Ultrasnow 1.2.7 and install it manually to get network working again.
pratik - February 8, 2013 at 4:18am
I installed ultrasn0w fixer later then ultrasn0w 1.2.7. Now it is updated to 1.2.8. previously i was on BB 06.15.00 and ultrasn0w 1.2.7. It didn't work..then i was on BB 06.15.00 ultrasn0w 1.2.8 then also i didn't get signals.. then i downgraded BB to 05.13.04..ultrasn0w 1.2.8 but it isn't working either.. I dont know what to do now? i reinstall ultrasn0w so many times but it isn't solving the problem.. should i upgraded to BB 06.15.00 again?
sharat - February 7, 2013 at 8:14am
how to unlock iphone 5?
Dave - February 4, 2013 at 4:38pm
Excellent discription of how to Unlock iPhone 3G iOS 4.2.1 with 06.15.00 Modem firmware.....worked first time with no issues, Great job guy's A BIG Thanks to all concerned from Vancouver Western Canada!
bifta236 - January 31, 2013 at 7:51pm
is there going to be a upgrade for ultrasn0w fixer or ultrasn0w so it will work for the ios 6.1 untethered because when i tethered jailbreak it with a 6.15 baseband i put simcards in even the origional and it keeps saying no service after installing ultrasn0w fixer 6 first then ultrasnow followed by a tethered boot so know im stuck back on ios 4.1 because cant get back to ios 6.0.1 plzzz help
totika8 - January 31, 2013 at 7:03pm
Can i unlock my iphone 4 ios 6 baseband 04.12.02 locked to O2 UK????://
Patrick - January 31, 2013 at 6:24pm
no release for iphone baseband 04.11.08 yet?
Ram - January 27, 2013 at 9:47pm
Wonderful!!! You Guys save my 3G iPhone, many thaks, It worked just perfect... I really appreciate your work
umer - February 12, 2013 at 10:59am
how did you unlock your iphone 3g ??? can i install facebook on my iphone 3g having 4.2.1
Atinder - January 27, 2013 at 7:01am
i clicked on repo666.ultrasnow.com but ultrasnow didnot opened. what should i do? i hve inserted sim in my phone but still it phone says no service. it is iphone 3gs 5.1.1 jailbroken. plz help
Tufail Shahzad - January 26, 2013 at 6:31pm
I have 3gs, just upgraded to IOS 6.0.1 just because of SHSH Blobs were only supporting 4.1, 4.2 and 6.0.1 I have installed 6.0.1 JailBreaked But, the issue is "No Service" I have installed latest version of UltraSn0w but no luck. Also, downgraded it's baseband from 6 to 05.13.04. I have wasted the whole day but no luck, can you guys help?
<< Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 Next >>
Geek Watch App Turns Your Apple Watch Into a Casio Calculator Watch
Geek Watch is a new app that turns your Apple...
Facebook Messenger Gets 'Caller ID for Messaging'
Facebook has announced that it's rolling out ...
Apple Starts Shipping the Gold Apple Watch Edition
Apple has started shipping the gold Apple Wat...
Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak Recall the Early Days at Apple [Video]
Check out this rarely seen video clip of Stev...
iPhone 6s to Get 2GB of LPDDR4 RAM, 32GB of Minimum Storage, Force Touch?
A new report predicts that the upcoming iPhon...