How to Unlock the iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G Using UltraSn0w

Show Article
Comments (1297)
Tufail Shahzad - January 26, 2013 at 6:31pm
I have 3gs, just upgraded to IOS 6.0.1 just because of SHSH Blobs were only supporting 4.1, 4.2 and 6.0.1 I have installed 6.0.1 JailBreaked But, the issue is "No Service" I have installed latest version of UltraSn0w but no luck. Also, downgraded it's baseband from 6 to 05.13.04. I have wasted the whole day but no luck, can you guys help?
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
aj - January 20, 2013 at 12:44am
yow. will it work here in the phils? i cant get my iphone unlock because SAM method has already blocked by apple. any help guys? please i really do need your help. hoping for your kind consideration. thank you in advance :)
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Austin - January 11, 2013 at 2:58am
I did this but i still cant get on the internet.
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
muaz - January 10, 2013 at 6:22pm
Does it work on iPhone 3GS on iOS 5?
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
zafar - January 9, 2013 at 5:49pm
how to unlock iphone 4 baseband 04.12.02? mobel num mcb603b version 5.1.1 (9b206) locked to o2 uk please mail me thanks
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
als - January 8, 2013 at 8:53am
I downgraded the baseband did the unlock but the phone stays in the searching network mode. It doesn't find a network. It the settings it still says 05.16.05. I am not sure if the downgrade is done or not. What should i do ?
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
JPM1234 - January 8, 2013 at 5:37am
I have a jail broken 3GS running ios 4.1 for which I have downgraded the baseband back to 5.13.4. I am giving the phone away to my partner (who is not tech-savy) and who will be working away for a while, so I will not be able to help him. I would like to install it back to stock standard ios 6 and want to lose the jailbreak/unlock. If I just install ios 6 from iTunes now that I have Baseband 5.13.4 will this work?
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Elvis - December 30, 2012 at 6:51pm
Hello! can you please tell me how to unlock iphone 4 baseband 04.12.02? thank you
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
rehan - December 30, 2012 at 6:24pm
Oh God , it's work on my iphone 3GS
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam
Whynn - December 29, 2012 at 5:03pm
Hi! Does the process work in Philippines also? Thank you!
Reply · Like · Mark as Spam