Adobe Releases Preview of New Edge HTML5 Authoring Tool
Adobe has released a preview of Edge 1.0, the company's new HTML5 authoring tool, for download.
Edge will be updated regularly to add new functionality, stay ahead of evolving web standards, and incorporate user feedback to provide the best functionality and experience possible. This is an early look at Edge with more capabilities to come.
Edge Preview Highlights
This version of Edge focuses primarily on adding rich motion design to new or existing HTML projects, that runs beautifully on devices and desktops.
● Create new compositions with Edge's drawing and text tools.
● Import popular web graphics such as SVG, PNG, JPG or GIF files.
● Easily choreograph animation with the timeline editor. Animate position, size, color, shape, rotation and more at the property level.
● Energize existing HTML files with motion, while preserving the integrity of CSS-based HTML layouts.
● Copy and paste transitions, invert them, and choose from over 25 built-in easing effects for added creativity.
You can download the preview from the link below.
Read More [via TUAW]