SpeakEvents Reads Out Your iPhone Notifications, Messages
SpeakEvents is a new tweak that reads out your notifications, emails, messages, and more.
This tweak will make your device speak so you will no longer need to manually check who is writing you a message. It's a good companion to Siri, but Siri is not required.
What it can say:
● battery levels (when the battery is under 10% or charging)
● every new hour
● iMessages and SMS
● app notifications
● works on every device with iOS 5+
● configurable options in Settings
● automatic language detection
● support for multiple languages (en, de, pl, cz, es, ru, more to come)
● select apps for which to speak notifications
● allowed time range (to avoid waking you up)
● does not speak in silent mode (won't disturb you)
● enable/disable reading of message bodies
You can purchase SpeakEvents for 1.99 AUD from the Cydia Store.