Undocumented iPad Keyboard Shortcuts
Tao of Mac has compiled some useful keyboard shortcuts for the iPad.
Some of these shortcuts are not documented and may be very useful for those looking to increase their productivity on the device.
iPad Keyboard Shortcuts
● Ctrl+Alt+S silences VoiceOver
● Ctrl+Alt+H equates to a Home button press (do it twice to show the task bar, add a little pause to go to Spotlight)
● Ctrl+Alt+I pops up the Item Chooser, which allows you to pick just about any accessible element on the screen and jump to it - try it on your home screen to get a nice list of folders and apps
● Left+Right to go into quick navigation mode and go over all the accessible UI elements
● Up+Down to "press" a UI element
● Alt+Arrow Keys to scroll a screenful at a time (in an app, sideways on the home screen, etc.)
● Cmd-Shift-Tab switches "right" to the previous app, just like a four-finger swipe (think of it as a way to move back through the task switcher)
● Cmd-Tab switches back "left" to the app you were originally in (the screen will bounce a little when you're already on the "latest" app)
● Left+Right followed by Option-Left/Right to page through your dock (if you go all the way left, you'll get to the volume, playback and brightness controls)
Hit the link below for more info...
Read More [via Verge]