Notesy for Dropbox App Gets Passcode Support, More
Notesy for Dropbox has been updated with passcode support, next/previous buttons, rtf file support, and more.
Notesy is not just a simple Dropbox file editor that only works when you're online: it's an over-the-air syncing note-taking app that you can keep on using even when you don't have a signal.
- Create, edit, rename, and delete notes at will, while you're on the go or at your computer.
- Supports landscape and portait modes.
- Your notes are stored as plain text files so you can work with them on your computer in your favorite programs.
- Supports creation and deletion of folders and sub-folders.
- Sophisticated (regular expressions and more) built-in searching so you can find the note you want, fast-even in sub-folders.
- Your notes are synced to and from your Dropbox securely and automatically.
- No in-app advertising or purchases, and no monthly fees.
- Full offline support, so you can get to your notes whenever and wherever you like: work on your notes on the plane and you can sync them to Dropbox when you arrive.
- Keep your notes private by setting a pincode.
- Quickly jump to the next or previous note without backing out to the folder view.
- Markdown support.
- TextExpander support.
- VoiceOver support.
- Responsive support.
- More screenshots at notesy-app.com.
- Recover deleted and previous revisions of your notes (feature only available through Dropbox's website until Dropbox add support for this to their API).
What's New In This Version:
- Added passcode support
- Added next/previous note buttons when viewing a note
- Recognize and properly display RTF files
- Rearranged the toolbar to reduce taps needed for markdown preview
- Markdown interpreter updates
- Updated CSS for markdown preview
- Updated artwork
- Minimum supported iOS version is now 5.0
You can purchase Notesy for Dropbox from the App Store for $4.99.