Growl 2 and HardwareGrowler 2 for Mountain Lion Now in Beta
Chris Forsythe has announced that Growl 2 and HardwareGrowler 2 which will support OS X Mountain Lion are now in beta.
HardwareGrowler 2 - New Features:
● The ability to ignore specific drives with the Volume Monitor (as shown below)
● HardwareGrowler 2 integrates in Capster functionality.
● It also suppots 10.8 notifications if Growl is not present
Growl 2 - New Features:
● Splits up the Action and Visual displays
● Adds support for 10.8 notifications
● Integrates Prowl and Boxcar, and a whole lot more. Everyone who likes Growl 1.4 will like the update to 2 even more.
● Fixes the CPU issue with a rewrite to the networking code.
● Speech now has greater control.
● Rollup has better idle detection.
● And a whole lot more.
Once testing and localization is finished up they will be submitting to the Mac App Store.
Read More [via Sandeep]