Customize Your New OS With Mountain Tweaks 1.0
If you've upgraded to OS X Mountain Lion you may want to check out Mountain Tweaks 1.0 which lets you customize your installation by changing hidden settings.
After the success with Lion Tweaks, helping hundreds of thousands of users in OS X Lion Mountain Tweaks is set to do the same with Mountain Lion. The release focus on a user friendly user-interface, even more tweaks and the ability to do simple maintenance on your Mac we think this makes it the best tweaking tool for Mac, ever!
● Show/Hide the user Library folder.
● Change to a 2D or 3D dock.
● Enable/Disable system window animation.
● Enable/Disable mail reply animation.
● Remove/Add Reading List Icon in Safari.
● Enable/Disable Spelling Correction.
● Enable/Disable repeating keys.
● Enable/Disable permanent scrollbars.
● Show Hidden Files.
● Disable Crash Dialog Pop-Up.
● Get a new Stack List View.
● Highlight Stack items on mouseover.
● Change iCal leather interface to aluminium
● Change Address Book leather interface to aluminium
● Disable resume for a single app
● Enable the hidden FTP-server
● Customize Launchpad folder background
● Disable local Time Machine Backups
● Enable Airdrop on old hardware
● Enable colours in the Finder sidebar
● Enable iTunes Dock Animation
● Enable TRIM support in Lion
● Enable secret iCal debug-menu
● Remove Spotlight icon
● Disable gatekeeper
● Highlight non-retina images
● Remove leather from Contacts (ML)
● Remove leather from Calendar (ML)
You can download Mountain Tweaks 1.0 for free from the link below; however, donations are appreciated.