Amazon Mobile App for iPhone Now Lets You Shop By Department
Amazon has updated its iOS app bringing Subscribe & Save and Shop by Department to the iPhone and iPod touch.
● Comprehensive: Browse, search, get product details, read reviews and purchase millions of products available from Amazon.com and other merchants.
● Convenient: Sign in with your existing Amazon account to access your cart, payment and shipping options. No need to create a new account to manage your 1-Click settings and wish lists, track your orders and use your Prime membership benefits. Shop just as you do on the web.
● Fast: Compare prices and check availability instantly by scanning a barcode, snapping a picture or typing your search.
● Secure: All purchases are routed through Amazon's secure servers.
● Universal: Shop Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.com, Amazon.it, Amazon.cn or Amazon.co.jp from a single app.
What's New In This Version:
New for iPhone & iPod Touch:
Take advantage of Amazon.com Subscribe & Save and save 5-15% plus get free shipping on thousands of eligible products.
Explore and browse products by category with Shop by Department
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
New for iPad:
You can download Amazon Mobile from the App Store for free.
Read More [via 9to5Mac]