Bladepad is a Detachable Gamepad for the iPhone
Bladepad turns your iPhone into a gaming system complete with dual joysticks, dual bumpers, and a detachable protective case.
How it works:
Connect Bladepad to your iPhone via Bluetooth. Place your iPhone in the protective case and the gamepad slides out beneath your phone. When you are done playing, the gamepad slides back in place under your phone.
If you don't want the gamepad attached, you can easily remove the gamepad from the protective case by sliding the gamepad off via a track along the sides of the case. The protective case stays attached to your phone.
- Dual Analog Sticks
- Full Console Controller Button Layout (D-pad, ABXY buttons, Start, Select, L1, L2, R1, R2)
- Full Back-Lighting (D-pad, Analogs sticks, ABXY buttons) that can be turned on or off during gameplay
- Premium Protective Case, which features a completely smooth back (no awkward bumps or raises)
- Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy Connection
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Dual Charging Cable; Charge both your iPhone and Bladepad at the same time! (Plug the standard USB end into a power source and the other end of the cord splits into a standard 30 pin charger for your iPhone and a micro USB for Bladepad)
The Bladepad is seeking funding from Kickstarter. So far the project has raised $1,240
of its $55,000 goal with 24 days left. You can pledge $59 to get one of the first units.
Read More [via iSpazio]