Apple Store App is Updated With iWork Pre-Install Option for Mac Purchases
The Apple Store app for iOS has been updated with the option to pre-install iWork apps when purchasing a new Mac.
When you're on the go, the Apple Store app is the best way to research, personalize, and buy products from Apple, and get help at the Apple Retail Store. It's also the easiest way to get a new iPhone - right from your current iPhone.
- Buy products on the go and pick them up at your favorite Apple Retail Store, or have them shipped to your door (U.S. Only).
- Personalize an iPad or an iPod with free engraving, plus get signature gift wrapping for select Apple products.
- Custom-configure a new Mac with the options you want, including larger drives and more memory.
- Track your stuff: View the status of current and previous orders in the order status section.
- While in an Apple Store, quickly purchase accessories on your own with EasyPay (requires iPhone 4 or iPhone 4S).
- Request help, check in for reservations, and meet up with a Specialist at the store.
- Make Genius Bar and One to One reservations and sign up for workshops and events.
What's New In This Version:
- Now get the option to have Pages, Keynote and Numbers pre-installed on any MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, iMac or Mac Pro.
- Performance enhancements to make it easier to shop for Apple products on the go.
You can download Apple Store from the App Store for free.