Algoriddim Updates Vjay App to Support 1080p Video
Algoriddim has released an update to its video dj app that brings support for 1080p 30fps video.
vjay transforms your iPad into a cutting-edge mashup machine, directly integrated with the media libraries on your iPad. Mix and scratch your favorite music videos from iTunes or combine songs from your music library with personal video footage into an interactive audio visual experience. You can even use your iPad's built-in camera to add your very own clips to the mix. The first of its kind on the iPad, vjay lets you get creative with your content, display directly to a TV, stream wirelessly via Apple TV, or record your performances live to share on your favorite social channels.
- Media Access - Create stunning mashups using all your media on your iPad, including videos, music, and footage from camera roll. vjay also comes with a free bundle of pre-loaded music video and high-quality footage.
- Real-time video transitions, audio visuals effects vjay comes with stunning audio & video effects, looping tools, visual transitions, and real-time VideoScratch.
- Live movie recording and sharing With a simple touch of a button, easily save your mashups to the iPad in real-time and share with friends.
- Support for external displays Easily plug into a TV and stream videos wirelessly to Apple TV.
- Built-in camera integration - Quickly record your own video clips using the built-in iPad camera and add them to your mixes on the fly
- Integration with iTunes Store browse, search, preview and purchase music videos on iTunes from within the app.
✔ Direct access to user's media on the device (music videos, movies, camera roll footage, music)
✔ iTunes Store integration (search, browse, preview and purchase artist music videos)
✔ Built-in camera integration
✔ Video Transitions
✔ Audio Visual Effects
✔ Live recording with direct export of movie files to the iPad's media library
✔ Fullscreen mode
✔ Support for external displays via iPad adapter cable (HDMI, VGA, or Composite) and AirPlay for streaming video and audio
✔ Audio Visual 2D FX Pad
✔ Colorized EQ
✔ Slow-motion (time stretching)
✔ Split A/V crossfade mode (crossfade video independently from audio, and vice versa)
✔ Advanced Audio Tools: Waveforms, Auto-Gain, Automatic Beat and Tempo Detection, Beat-matching, Slicing, Auto-Sync, Pitch-bending, Cue Point, Looping, Speed Change, Reverse Playback
✔ Support for major audio formats like MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF
✔ Video formats supported: H.264 and MPEG-4 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second in .mp4, .m4v and .mov file formats
Supported external hardware (optional):
- External displays and TVs via Digital AV Adapter (HDMI), VGA Adapter, or Composite AV Cable
- Apple TV + AirPlay enabled AV receivers
- Numark iDJ Live controller
- Griffin DJ Cable
What's New In This Version:
Today we're bringing you an update with significant performance boosts, improvements, and enhanced MIDI control:
✔ Added support for 1080p videos (up to 30 FPS)
✔ Added setting: Play Automatically
✔ Added setting: Auto Repeat
✔ Improved overall performance
✔ Fixed compatibility with VoiceOver
✔ Added support for Numark Mixdeck Quad and ION iDJ 2 Go MIDI controllers
You can purchase vjay from the App Store for $9.99.