Tweetings for Twitter Gets Better YouTube Integration
Tweetings, a Twitter client for the iPhone, has been updated with improved YouTube integration, support for Pastebin, and more.
Tweetings is a Twitter client for the iPhone with an extensive feature list including lists, push, geolocation and syncs your timeline with your Mac or iPad! Follow your friends tweets, share your photos & videos, view conversations, who's nearby and find out what's trending at the moment.
- Inline photo viewing & view your timeline in photos
- Instant push notifications for direct messages, @ mentions, when you are retweeted or favorited with highly customisable options
- Mute users, hashtags and more
- When on a WiFi connection you can set your tweets and DMs to show up instantly without you needing to refresh!
- Full support for iOS 4 and iOS 5, multitasking and the iPhone 4 Retina Display.
- Timeline sync to keep your location and read tweets in sync across multiple devices and platforms. Even supports Tweet Marker service
- Roll your own custom color themes and share them with others
What's New In This Version:
+ Upload notes from the compose screen to Pastebin.com
+ YouTube links now show a timeline thumbnail
+ YouTube links opened from timeline thumbnail will now play in app automatically when loaded from http://youtu.be/ short links
+ Edit button added to search screen to allow easier deleting of saved searches
+ Toggle whether to show timeline sync marker on the timeline and/or whether to automatically scroll to it
- Timeline scroll bar time display, when enabled, could sometimes cause a crash under low memory conditions when changing tabs
- Timeline image previews could sometimes cause a crash when scrolling
- Faster updating of search results
- Faster loading of the Search tab
- Memory leak in TwitLonger uploading and content retrieval
- Fixed a crash when composing a tweet failed with a timeout
- Fixed a potential crash when viewing your own user profile
You can purchase Tweetings for Twitter from the App Store for $2.99.