Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS Gets Major Update
Minecraft Pocket Edition for iOS has been updated with chests, beds, creepers, TNT, food, farming, peaceful mode, trapdoor, and more.
Minecraft - Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.
- Randomized worlds
- Build anything you can imagine
- Build with several different kinds of blocks
- Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
- Save multi-player worlds on your own phone
What's New In This Version:
Major release 0.4.0 (Chests, beds and creepers)
- Chests for storing items!
- Beds for skipping to dawn (day and nights are now longer), and set your spawn point to the bed's position.
- Creepers and TNT (use flint and steel to ignite)!
- Added food. Eat it to restore health.
- Farming; wheat, seeds and hoe.
- Peaceful mode setting: healing and no monsters.
- Trapdoor, new dyes and a few new recipes.
+ More: close to 20 bug fixes and tweaks, e.g. monsters spawned when bright, client fall damage.
You can purchase Minecraft - Pocket Edition from the App Store for $6.99.