Keyboard Buddy Case Adds a Physical Keyboard to the iPhone 5
Keyboard Buddy, is a case for the iPhone 5 that adds a backlit physical keyboard to the device.
To add to the excitement of the much anticipated Apple iPhone 5, we bring you the impossibly slim Keyboard Buddy Case Backlit Edition, an incredibly thin, form-fitting shell with the fully integrated, slide-out QWERTY keyboard. Designed to be the perfect compliment to the Apple iPhone 5, the Keyboard Buddy's easy slide in and out keyboard is smooth and natural. Your device will further appreciate the Keyboard Buddy's form fitting metallic shell and secure snap on design. No weird angles, bumps, or protrusions to get in the way. So natural in feel, we call them the perfect pair.
An onboard battery, chargeable by micro-USB cable, with up to 2 weeks worth of charge duration means your Apple iPhone 5 won't be slowed down by its buddy's nap time. Your Apple iPhone 5 will also be proud of its buddy's newest improvement; backlit keys make the Keyboard Buddy a great partner both day and night.
Keyboard Buddy Case Features:
● Incredibly thin, form-fitting shell designed to snap on securely to perfectly fit your Apple iPhone 5
● Cut-out design for the touch screen so that you can keep the same tactile feel as using the Apple iPhone 5 without a case
● Conveniently designed to provide quick access to all of Apple iPhone 5's controls, features, camera, and ports
● Fully Integrated slide-out Bluetooth QWERTY keyboard allows you to switch from the touch screen to a physical keyboard as desired
● Includes a micro-USB cable to charge the integrated keyboard
● Bluetooth keyboard on/off switch allows you to turn the keyboard off when not in use to conserve battery power
● Backlighting for keyboard when typing in dim areas
● 5 rows of individually spaced keys
● Charge Duration of 2 weeks
● Bluetooth version 2.0
● Available in Jet Black color finished with a high-quality metallic coating
The Keyboard Buddy can be purchased for $89.95. It ships October 26, 2012.
Read More [via CultofMac]