Apple Releases iOS 7.0.3 [Download Now]
Apple has just released iOS 7.0.3 for download.
It contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
● Adds iCloud Keychain to keep track of your account names, passwords, and credit card numbers across all your approved devices
● Adds Password Generator so Safari can suggest unique, hard-to-guess passwords for your online accounts
● Updates lock screen to delay display of "slide to unlock" when Touch ID is in use
● Adds back the ability to search the web and Wikipedia from Spotlight search
● Fixes an issue where iMessage failed to send for some users
● Fixes a bug that could prevent iMessage from activating
● Improves system stability when using iWork apps
● Fixes an accelerometer calibration issue
● Addresses an issue that could cause Siri and VoiceOver to use a lower quality voice
● Fixes a bug that could allow someone to bypass the Lock screen passcode
● Enhances the Reduce Motion setting to minimize both motion and animation
● Fixes an issue that could cause VoiceOver input to be too sensitive
● Updates the Bold Text setting to also change dial pad text
● Fixes an issue that could cause supervised devices to become un-supervised when updating software.
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website:
We will be posting the links momentarily! Please follow iClarified on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, or RSS to be updated as soon as the links are available.
Where to Download iOS 7.0.3:
● iPhone iOS 7.0.3 Firmware Download Links
● iPad iOS 7.0.3 Firmware Download Links
● iPod Touch iOS 7.0.3 Firmware Download Links