Circuitous App Switcher Now Supports the iPad
Circuitous, a custom app switcher for the iPhone by Dan Zimmerman, has been updated to v2.0 and brings support for the iPad.
Circuitous is a custom app switcher. It shows your open applications in a nice dock on the right side of the screen where you can launch and exit apps from there. Also, you can cycle through your open apps. With this I mean the apps you have open, in the order you opened them, are cycled. They open the next app in line. There is forward and backward cycling in this version! All three of these features, the dock, cycling forward, and cycling backward are all managed by Activator methods within the settings app.
● Fixed big number of crashes
● Fixed version number in welcome pop up
● Maintenance fix of package dependency
● Supports iPad
● Changed transitions a little bit
● automatically rotates to device orientation while up
● The dock can be placed at the top, bottom, left as well as right now
● Favorites, have a second dock of favorite apps next to the dock of active apps
● More display options, double row, favorites
● Added a random cycler to launch a randomly active application
● You can now double tap the dimmed window to get a free memory alert
You can download Circuitous from the Big Boss Cydia Repository.