Apple has updated its Workflow app with new capabilities and support for the iPhone X and iOS 11.
Workflow is your personal automation tool, enabling you to drag and drop any combination of actions to create powerful workflows for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Workflow includes over 200 actions, including those for Contacts, Calendar, Maps, Music, Photos, Camera, Reminders, Safari, AirDrop, Twitter, Facebook, Dropbox, Evernote, iCloud Drive, and Health, to name a few.
You can use Workflow to:
* Make animated GIFs
* Add a home screen icon that calls a loved one
* Make PDFs from Safari or any app with a share sheet
* Get directions to the nearest coffee shop in one tap
* Tweet the song you're listening to
* Get all of the images on a web page
* Send a message including the last screenshot you took
* And so much more...
Your workflow creations can be launched from inside the Workflow app, from other apps using Workflow's Action Extension, from the Today Widget or as a standalone app on your home screen.
What's New In This Version:
● Optimized for iOS 11 and iPhone X
● Drag and drop content onto a workflow to run the workflow with that input
● Added HEIF support to the Convert Image action
● Added HEVC support to the Encode Media action
● Added support for iOS 11 Health data types: Insulin Delivery, V02 Max, Waist Circumference, Resting Heart Rate, Walking Heart Rate Average, and Heart Rate Variability
● Added the ability to retrieve and save multiple files at a time in the Get File and Save File actions
● Added the ability to specify a default “From” address for the compose sheet in the Send Email action
● Add TaskPaper to OmniFocus now supports adding TaskPaper under specific folders, projects, and tasks
● Fixed the Tweet and Post on Facebook actions on iOS 11
● Fixed an issue where text items could unexpectedly be converted to image metadata dictionaries
● Fixed an issue where granting access to Ulysses may not work
● Fixed an issue where workflows launched from the Complication would not run on watchOS 4
● Fixed an issue where the Text action may randomly scroll to the top while typing
● Fixed an issue where the Send Message via WhatsApp action contact field did not work properly
● Fixed an issue where the Convert Image action may crash in the Today Widget or Action Extension
● Fixed an issue where the Show Directions action may not use the correct travel mode when opening Google Maps
● Fixed an issue where messaging the attendees of an event may include yourself
● Fixed an issue where VoiceOver may not focus on an action after it’s added to a workflow
● Fixed an issue where the Select Photos action did not work with VoiceOver when “Select Multiple” was turned on
● Fixed an issue where a Workflow Input variable may not be editable after being added from the variable bar
● Fixed a crash when inserting variables into the List and Dictionary actions
● Fixed an issue where some files may not be selectable in the Dropbox and Box file pickers
● Fixed an issue where a ghost workflow may appear while workflows are being reordered
● Fixed an issue where passing a comma-separated list of email addresses into the Send Email action did not work
● Fixed an issue where the Get Contents of URL action did not support passing a JSON body in DELETE requests
● Fixed an issue where saving a file to Dropbox when a file already exists with the same name did not properly append a number to the filename
● Other bug fixes and minor additions
You can download Workflow from the App Store for free.