How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS Using RedSn0w (Windows) [6.0]

Show Article
Comments (163)
reet14 - August 13, 2014 at 5:19pm
The actual process of jail-breaking an iOS device is no longer as challenging a task as it used to be as long as you know what tools are to be used and you follow the steps correctly. If you are a user of iPhone 3gs, iPhone 4 or iPhone 4s and have upgraded your device to iOS 6, then you can read this easy guide to perform an untethered jailbreak on your iPhone. http://radharenu.hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Jailbreak-iPhone-3gs-or-iOS-6-devices
Jagdeep - March 14, 2014 at 8:41am
Big Thanksss...... (Y) but how to get network(no signal)...yet sim is not working
Barack Jew Obama - February 7, 2014 at 4:23pm
I like to lick dog cocks ~Barack Obama
sumeira - January 12, 2014 at 10:40am
i bought iphone 3gs first time i got iphone. i dont even know about it and its settings even. after i got i upgrade my iphone ios5.1.1 to 6.1.3. but a big problem happened my iphone got locked and idont know even what can i do to restore it. plz guide me what can i do for its restoration?? plz plz help me quickly i will thankfull to you
Paige - January 31, 2014 at 7:47pm
Did you try connecting it to Itunes?
owell morena - September 12, 2014 at 1:16am
go puck yourself
tron - October 3, 2013 at 11:45am
I am having iphone 4s wit ios 6.1.3 how can i jail break my mobile and use cydia and is it possible to perform untethered jailbreak in my phone? what software should i use to jailbreak redsnOw or EvasiOn or snOebreeae ... help guys...
itaymi - September 29, 2013 at 4:07pm
Thanks for the post.I would like to share my experience in unlocking my iPhone.I wanted to unlock it from the respective locked network but did not want to jailbreak it.As jailbreak makes the user to lose the warranty of the phone.I was also not comfortable in using the available unlocking tools.I searched and found that http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ provides such a permanent unlocking service for iPhone models.They unlock the iPhone through the remote unlock service which would be a better option because,we need not give the mobile to someone else nor do we have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes.This type of unlocking was very apt for me.I unlocked my mobile and now free to switch networks.
levition - August 9, 2013 at 2:17pm
For everyone having trouble to unlock their AT&T phone, you can check out attiphoneunlocking for unlocking your phone, it's the fastest I have ever use, only took them one hour
namedas - August 8, 2013 at 5:46am
@Georgina Coles You need not restore but unlock the phone from its locked network.To unlock an iPhone the remote unlock service would be a better option because,you need not give your mobile to someone else nor do you have any chance to enter the wrong unlock codes.To get such an unlocking service for your iPhone 3GS approach Wickedunlock.com and by submitting the country and network to which the mobile is locked to you will be able to remove the restriction from the respective network.This will be a permanent unlocking solution.You can follow the free guidelines for this unlocking method from Mobileunlockguide.com
itaymi - August 3, 2013 at 6:28pm
http://www.rapidunlockers.com/ Great site for mobile phones factory unlocks (SIM Free): Only 5$ for phone unlocks
charlie998 - July 26, 2013 at 11:28am
I know the best site for unlocking ATT stuff, it's attiphoneunlocking, go check it out
1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 Next >>